Your Eye Care Experts in Sarasota, Florida
We invite patients of all ages to visit our Sarasota, Florida eye care center, where we offer a full range of eye care services, including several exceptional specialty services that make it worth your while to travel to our Sarasota office! The optometrists at Family Eye Care & Vision Therapy bring years of professional experience to every patient appointment, and we’re happy to help you with whatever you need for sharp and healthy vision.
We offer medical and optical care, such as comprehensive eye exams, progressive treatment for eye disease, contact lenses fittings, co-management for LASIK, and emergency eye care. Contact us to book an appointment in our Sarasota, Florida, optometry practice, or stop by anytime to shop our optical collection of the latest trending glasses, sunglasses, and brand-name contact lenses.
Our Sarasota Eye Care Servies
Chronic dry eyes can hurt, causing various painful or annoying symptoms that disrupt your clear and comfortable vision. Our Sarasota, eye doctor is an expert at determining the best personalized dry eye treatment to bring you lasting relief and restore your quality of life.
Myopia control is a modern therapy to help prevent future eye problems in children who suffer from progressive nearsightedness and eliminate the need to buy new glasses each year! A range of methods are available, and our Sarasota, optometrist will perform a thorough evaluation of your child’s vision condition to recommend the most suitable type of myopia control therapy.
In addition to nearsightedness and farsightedness, many different types of vision disorders can occur in kids – all of which can interfere with normal development, learning, and playing sports. Vision therapy is an effective treatment for many of these problems, and we offer custom-designed vision therapy sessions in our Sarasota, Florida, eye care clinic.
Scleral Lenses Fitting
Scleral lenses must be custom-made to fit your unique cornea, and you need a qualified and experienced eye doctor to take your detailed measurements. Using the newest technologies, our eye doctor will map your cornea precisely to ensure an accurate scleral lenses fitting in Sarasota, Florida
Time to See Sarasota, FL!
Sarasota attracts both locals and visitors alike to soak up its rich culture, sparkling beaches, fabulous shopping, and mouthwatering dining venues.
- Tour the Ca’ d’Zan Mansion, where 56 palatial style rooms show off the Ringling family’s old home.
- Sarasota County features about 40 miles of shoreline, including the beaches of Longboat Key, Lido Key, South Lido Park, Siesta Key, Venice, and Manasota Key.
- Explore the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens to view lovely orchids, a banyan grove, koi pond, and a Children’s Rainforest Garden.
- Walk the tightrope at The Ringling Circus Museum, or gaze upon Old Masters paintings in the family’s private art collection on display.
- St. Armand’s Circle will satisfy the taste buds of every true foodie and curb the cravings of all shopping addicts, with plenty of confections, boutique clothing, and more.
- Do the mysteries of marine life intrigue you? Head to the Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium to learn more about the many species underwater.
Have An Eye Care Emergency?
Please call our office at: 941-229-3383, if you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.
Use your best judgment on urgency, if you feel you need to find the nearest emergency room or you would like to review our emergency page of tips, it’s up to you.
Wondering about payment plans? Check Out Our Insurance Plans.