Your Eye Care Center in Osprey, FL
Myopia Control and Vision Therapy Specialists for Sarasota, FL, and all nearby areas
Our friendly, experienced eye doctors at Family Eye Care & Vision Therapy are pleased to serve patients of all ages from our Osprey, FL, eye care office. We have years of eye care expertise, making your trip from Sarasota, FL, and all neighboring communities well worth it! In addition to myopia control and vision therapy, our optometrists serve Osprey and Sarasota with a full range of optical and medical vision services. We offer eye exams for patients of all ages, advanced treatment for eye disease, contact lenses fittings – including for scleral lenses, relief from dry eye, emergency eye care, and co-management for LASIK. Call in advance to book an appointment with our Osprey, FL, eye doctor, or pop in to browse our outstanding optical collection of designer glasses, sunglasses, and premium contacts.
What’s there to see in Osprey, FL, and Sarasota, FL?
Sarasota, FL, is made up of eight gorgeous islands nestled along the Gulf Coast of Southwest Florida, and Osprey, FL, is tucked neatly beside it. This area features a fantastic range of cultural and sporting attractions, as well as glorious beaches, super shopping venues, and mouthwatering restaurants. Here are some of our favorite sites:
- Museum-goers will love the art on display at The Ringling in Sarasota, FL, with diverse collections put together by John and Mable Ringling (of circus fame). And alongside the displays of artistic masterworks, there’s also a Circus Museum where you can squeeze into a clown care or walk the tight wire.
- The Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium in Sarasota, FL, is a fabulous family opportunity to learn about and come up-close with hundreds of marine species. Don’t miss the shark feedings!
- Want to see an alligator? Head to Myakka River State Park, where there are 58 square miles of wilderness preserve waiting for your discovery. One of the largest and oldest state parks in Florida, this site features the “Deep Hole,” a sinkhole where alligators like to gather.
- If you prefer feathered friends over fish, head to Oscar Scherer State Park in Osprey, FL, to go bird-watching.
- St. Armands Circle is famed for its lively marketplace packed with great things to buy and eat! Shop for homemade fudge, ice cream, crafts, tobacco, boutique clothing, and a wide variety of other retail items.
- The mega store headquarters for Tervis Tumblers is located on Tamiami Trail in Osprey, FL, where you can find a thermal drinking vessel in any design you dream of!
- Explore 11-miles of nature at Legacy Trail, a paved route that connects Venice and Sarasota, FL. Ranked in the top 10 bike trails in Florida, the Legacy Trail is ideal for anyone looking to ride through the state’s lovely landscapes.
- One of the most beautiful beaches in the US is Siesta Key Beach, only a short drive from Osprey, FL. The sands are pure white and the turquoise waters are always sparkling.
Have An Eye Care Emergency?
Please call our office at: 941-229-3383. If you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.
Use your best judgment on urgency – find the nearest emergency room or review our emergency page for tips.
Wondering about payment plans? Check Out Our Insurance Plans.