We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. What is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
At Family Eye Care & Vision Therapy we are committed to providing quality eye care for the entire family. Drs. Orwasky are board certified optometrists who strive to take care of all your eye care needs with personal care and attention. Dr. Michael Orwasky specializes in pediatric vision and is Fellowship board certified in vision therapy and developmental and learning related vision problems.
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for all ages from infants to seniors, including testing for functional and learning related vision problems, cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration and other diseases of the eyes.
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as Amblyopia or Lazy Eye, Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement